Friday, September 11, 2009

Finishing Up

Today I finished a next to final rewrite of Lucky Tuesday.  I sent it to two people because I think there might be something wrong with it.  I don't know what it is, maybe the main character spends too much time being grumpy... anyway, hopefully I'll get a couple of opinions and be able to figure it out.

I also finished the first draft of The Ghost of Old Man Watson.  It has a good ending.  Hopefully I can get a really good first draft next week.

And that was all I got done.  Up next is the follow up to the Lucky Dog Biscuits book. I need to plot that out next week too.  And when that one's done I'm going to try non-fiction I think.. take another Anastasia Suen class...

I have job interview at Beall's Monday.  I hope I get it.  We really need some more money to come in.  Writing may or may not ever pay off...  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment