Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Bad news/Good news

Well, my great idea for a biography is apparently not so great after all. The world only wants more bio's of the same famous people (George Washington, Martin Luther King, Paul Revere) as always.  But I'm still going to try and work on mine, make it a picture book.  If I was a teacher, I would LOVE the book I had planned. Aaaaargh.  On the other hand, our manuscript is on it's way back and got fairly good reviews.  I understand there are many suggestions, but that it is fixable. So that's very good.  I got an email back re: an online critique group.  That could help me a lot, now it will be three weeks before my face-to-face group meets again. Mary Ann and I are going to move forward on the second Abby/Emma Harris book.  So things are still moving along. 

No comments:

Post a Comment