Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Dresses for Paws for Healing


You probably know that my friend Yvonne is crazy-involved with Chihuahua rescue. The humane society calls HER to help them with problem dogs... She now finds herself on the board of Paws for Healing and in support of that, I've volunteered to supply some dog dresses to the organization that they can sell to raise funds... I did a first set of five or six, and some of the little ones sold quickly, so today I sent off these three that I whipped up in the last couple of days out of my scrap pile. Didn't have to buy a thing... It's not much, but those Sarah Mclaughlin commercials about the animals that have to be euthanized is more than I can take, so, ever little bit....

1 comment:

  1. those are so cute! i'm wondering how "small" a chihuahua dress is??!! i'm thinking like 10" long max?? anyway, good for you for helping out such a worthy cause.

    ReplyDelete