Monday, February 16, 2009

Sick...

I've been sick for almost a week now, and it's been awhile since I had to deal with my sinuses. I have been reminded of what a pain in the *&^(@ it is to try and get 'my' kind of cold medicine which has to be kept behind the pharmacy counter because it can somehow be used to make meth? By that standard shouldn't duct tape be kept under lock and key? Almost every bomb I see on tv is held together with dangerous duct tape! And I had to show my license to buy the Advil Cold and Sinus! Makes me feel like a criminal for having a cold... I know, bitch, bitch, bitch... you would too if every time you rolled over it felt like you're brain was rolling into the other side of your head!

1 comment:

  1. sorry you're sick. i hate a sinus cold! too funny on the duct tape comment. but so true! hope you feel better soon. sending you a bunch of daisies to brighten your day. and presley sends sweet doggie kisses as well!

    ReplyDelete