Friday, February 6, 2009

Obama Whitehouse


Well, I just sent my first email to the Whitehouse - I guess I didn't actually realize you could do that... and there is a Whitehouse blog too. If you haven't read it, I think you should! This president is trying to give us a way to be involved and we should take advantage of it - I felt for years that there was nothing I could do to influence government, which I'm sorry to say I feel is a pretty corrupt group, but now we have this chance to be heard. Who knows, maybe it's your great idea that will save the country! Send your thoughts. Send your plans - maybe this is the administration that understands that the more ideas they consider the more likely they are to find one that is actually brilliant! Good luck to us all..

No comments:

Post a Comment