Saturday, January 31, 2009

Doubt


Saw this Oscar nominee today - the cast was amazing, I have to say - definitely Oscar level. I don't think the black lady that plays the mom will win- not that she wasn't great - she was! but the black lady in Benjamin Button had a much bigger role, more critical I think - On the other hand Amy Adams was great so who knows... Hoffman also great - it was kind of uncomfortable for me - I don't care for so much religion in the setting, but Carol said she didn't really notice it, so maybe it was just me. Next up at the movies is.... Milk! I lived in CA during this time and have vague memories of Milk so it should be interesting. I wouldn't mind living in SF.. Maybe that will be my next move - I know I'll never live in the north again.

No comments:

Post a Comment