Sunday, January 2, 2011

This is it..

Vacation is over, back to work tomorrow, so the knitting frenzy will slow down while I go back to teaching and preparing for the trip to ID. 
So this is my last dog dress.  Tomorrow I will Priority mail them to Yvonne, and hopefully she will find someone, among her flock of 10 chihuahua's, who will fit into them and be able to use them. I look forward to some feedback on sizing and placement of leg holes...  This ruffled dress was interesting as I had to pick up the stitches that had been previously knit, and then add stitches to make the ruffle.  I thought the ruffles might be too 'heavy', but maybe not.  Yvonne will have to let me know how it works on a real dog.  I think this turned out cute, but the variegated yarn didn't work too well on such a small item.  I had the same problem when I mad a baby hat with the same yarn.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Look at you go - cute stuff - I know they'll be appreciated by all! I like the pony tail hangy down thingy - it's just flat out cool. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute. Love the colors and the flair. The chihuahua should look splendid in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came across your site and liked it very much.
    I was wondering if you'd like to do a link exchange.
    here's my site:
    http://itsmadefromscratch.blogspot.com (food)

    thank you for your time
    Rachel Neil
    peru1@shaw.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always great to see people following their passion! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geart Content.I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable information with your post.......
    Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection......again, beautiful :) I love reading your posts. They make me happy :D

    Please visit om these keywords :-- silver eagle coins | silver eagle coins for sale | silver eagle coins value | buy silver eagle coins | silver eagles | american silver eagles | silver eagles prices | silver eagles coins | 2012 silver eagles | us mint silver eagles | proof silver eagles | silver eagles rolls | us silver eagles | buying silver eagles | us silver eagle coins | morgan dollar | morgan dollar values | silver morgan dollar

    ReplyDelete